S&P Soler & Palau Ventilation Fans : SWF-100 4" 100 MM Externally Mounted Centrifugal Sidewall Fan - 119 cfm (SWF Series)
MODEL SWF-100 SIDEWALL FAN
(For High Static Pressure Applications with Minimum Space)
When indoor space is limited, the Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) has been specially designed for an easy, low profile, exterior wall installation. The Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) of direct drive centrifugal in-line ventilation fans consists of five models ranging from 4-8". All models are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. Airflow performance values range from 119 CFM up to 416 CFM.
Duct Size: 4" Round
Heater Included: No
Light Included: No
Material: Galvanized Steel w/Off-White Baked Enamel
Mounting Type: Sidewall
Product Weight: 11
UL Listed: Yes
The sidewall unit can be paired with a current sensor or pressure switch when interior duct access in a home, apartment or townhouse is limited or difficult. The expanded exhaust grille allows for the easy passing of lint laden air. The SWF utilizes the same powerful motor as the PV-100x and is also suitable for duct runs up to 105 feet or up to 80 feet with 6 elbows. The low profile SWF fan is easy to install with an epoxy coating that can be painted to match the exterior of the building. The SWF also offers the same trusted 5 year warranty.
The SWF series utilizes the same powerful (high static) motor found in the popular PV Series fans, yet the SWF series is encased in an exterior mounted housing. The outdoor rated exterior housing provides easy access from the outside of a building or dwelling. This makes the SWF a great solution for installations where attic space or easy indoor access is difficult and not suitable for traditional PV style in-line mounting. The Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) of direct drive centrifugal ventilation fans consists of five model sizes ranging from 4-8”. All models are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. Airflow performance values range from 119 CFM up to 416 CFM. All SWF series models incorporate a powerful external rotor motor that has been factory matched to a non-overloading backward curved centrifugal fan wheel. This powerful combination enables the SWF to deliver exceptional airflow performances against high static pressure typically found in ducted ventilation systems. All motors within the SWF series are fully speed controllable using voltage or frequency control regulators.
The SWF series has been designed for easy through the wall installation. The totally enclosed motor design allows for the SWF to operate in high moisture, lint and dust laden air. All models are manufactured with high quality materials and workmanship that is supported by a comprehensive five (5) year warranty.
The SWF series features a corrosion resistant galvanized steel casing with a baked enamel coating that can be painted to match the exterior wall. The unit also includes a built-in backdraft damper and an extended opening exhaust grille. The larger grille allows for the easy exhaust of “dirty” or lint laden air while the spring-loaded backdraft damper helps prevent insects, etc. from entering duct work.
The SWF100 fans feature Class F Motor Insulation making them the ideal fans for Clothes Dryer Boosting applications.
Supply/Exhaust for ducts SWF-SIDEWALL
All five SWF models sizes (SWF-100, 100x, 150, 150x & 200) include the following specifications:
• Warranty: Five (5) year limited warranty.
• Manufactured from high grade pressed galvanized steel, with baked enamel coating.
• Removable top for easy access to motor for cleaning or inspection.
• Large grille opening for easy passing of lint and other potentially clogging materials.
• Includes pre-wired terminal box.
• Backward curved centrifugal type.
• Factory matched to an external rotor motor and dynamically balanced to eliminate vibration.
• A wide range of accessories is available to complete the most demanding installation.
• Totally enclosed permanent split capacity start and run external rotor motors.
• 115V 60Hz (single phase) electrical connection.
• Permanently sealed, self lubricating precision ball bearings.
• Safety Thermal Overload Protection Cut-Out (Automatic Reset Type).
• All models are suitable for working air streams up to 140ºF.
• All models have been independently safety tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and are UL and cUL listed.
• The SWF product range is certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) for Air Performance.
The SWF series is ideally suited for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial exhaust and intake ventilation applications. Typical applications would include the following:
• Welding Fume Extraction • Spot Ventilation • Workshops & Smoking Areas
• Conference Rooms • Offices • Bars & Restaurants
• Bathrooms • Laundry room • Kitchen Range Hoods •Apartments or Townhouses