Waste King Commercial Disposal 2 HP Three Phase Model 2000-3
With a high-speed 2 HP 1725 RPM permanent magnet motor, the Waste King 2000-3 continuous feed disposal can efficiently dispose of food waste in commercial installations. Price shown is for base unit. Please call for availability mounting system options. Product has one week lead time.
- 2 HP disposal, 1725 RPM, Dual Voltage
- Fan cooled motor with ball bearing construction and integral overload protection
- Dynamically balanced for smooth, long wearing operation
- Hush Cushion® mounting connection for 6″ cone or sink opening
- Cast iron grind chamber with directional feeder ridges
- Cast iron exit chamber with auxiliary water injection inlet
- 6-1/4" Diameter heavy duty, cast stainless steel turntable
- 2 Jam resistant, hardened stainless steel swivel impellers with tungsten carbide inserts
- Stainless steel undercutter blade
- Hard, tough, cast alloy grind ring with dual stage drinding action
- Threaded adjustable stainless steel legs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes reset button
|Drain connection size
|Grind component material
|Grind chamber material
||Corrosion proof polymer
||1 Year Limited
2000-3 Installation Guide
2000-3 Specification Sheet
Model 2000-3 application
Medium to large restaurants with heavy volume of average menu.
Waste King Exclusives
- Stainless Steel Swivel Impellers swivel and retract if they are jammed so that they return to the grinding position during revolution, reducing motor overloading and costly jams. Waste King’s stainless steel swivel impellers eliminate the need for reversing switches and special ”de-jamming“ wrenches.
- Stainless Steel Undercutter Blade located beneath the grind ring snips fibrous and stringy waste into small particles making them less likely to clog drain lines.
- Hush-Cushions® isolate the unit from metal to metal contact, significantly reducing noise level. Hush-Cushions® are specially compounded and designed to withstand vibration and tension, and have a built-in safety splash guard.
Mounting Systems - Call For Price and Availability!
- Sink Mount Assembly (SM) - #2539 31/2" Bolt-in adapter for suspended models with 6" throat
- Trought Mount Assembly (TM) - #2536 6" Weld-in flange for models with 6" throat
- Basic Cone Assembly (B) - 12", 15", or 18" Cone with Swirl Sprays
- All-Purpose Cone Assembly (AP) - 12", 15", or 18" Cone with Swirl Sprays, Silver Guard 12", 15", or 18” Cone Cover
- Dish Table Cone Assembly (DT) - 12", 15", or 18" Cone with Swirl Sprays - Scrap Ring
Models 2000-1 and 2000-3 are equipped with a drain outlet for connection to a conventional 2" trap. The trap may be connected to a 2" branch waste line running directly into a waste stack. We recommend a slope in the waste line of not less than 1/4" per foot. Limit the 2" drain line to a turn free run of 15', then connect to a 4" or 6" line or stack. Connect directly to waste line, not through a grease interceptor.
NOTE: Model 2000-3 is a floorstanding unit. The legs can be cut shorter if the unit must be lower than the minimum shown for the screw adjustment. 2" clearance must be maintained beneath the motor for ventilation. For example, on a flat floor the model 2000-1 and the model 2000-3 can be shortened by 1/2". If space between disposer and wall is insufficient to allow for installation of trap, waste line may have to be at an angle to the wall as shown.